Single Mould Press
- Manufactured heavy duty fabricated steel frame.
- Housed within the frame is the main ram cylinder manufactured from high grade cast steel.
- The cylinder houses a 23" diameter pressing ram with a downward stroke of 4".
- The unit has a mould table which carries the necessary tooling for production selection.
- There is a 14" stroke hydraulic cylinder incorporated within a steel fabricated frame for the removal of the finished pressed products.
- All three movements of the press are achieved by way of hydraulic force.
- This power is from a free standing power pack which houses a 25 - 30 kw motor, which drives a 19 gpm variable displacement pump.
- The oil is then distributed to the machines cylinders by way of directional control and pressure relief valves, giving a recommended main ram pressure of 2240 psi.
- The control of the machine is achieved by means of a PLC system which can be provided for customer preference.
- The machine comes fully assembled and tested, mounted on a steel fabricated base for ease of installation.
ADVANTAGES OF A SINGLE MOULD PRESS
- Solid robust structure.
- Lower initial start up costs.
- Lower tooling costs.
- Normally used for lower production numbers and special products such as quadrants, return angles, drainage kerbstones and special kerbstones.
- A wide range of products can be produced on this press.